Temporary Commercial Kitchen Rental
HOSTCO Transportable Kitchens
Looking to upgrade your existing kitchen and continue to serve food? Or cater for an event, or cope with disaster relief? Look no further....
Hostservice, the leading provider of kitchen solutions, offers the most comprehensive solution for temporary commercial kitchen rental in New Zealand. When you work with us, you keep operating as normal–no expensive short-term contracts with caterers. Our portable, commercial kitchen for hire is also unlike any other, as it can be quick and simple to connect, thanks to the standard 3 phase connection, water connection, camper style waste connection, integral gas supply and hot water.
Check out the rates below:
(excludes delivery & installation)
$3,990 + GST for fortnight (or part of)
$6,000 + GST for a month
$30,000 + GST for 6 months
Apart from these, our temporary kitchen rental is also…
- Easy to place, based around a standard 20’ container, this makes it simple to lift into place.
- Fully compliant – integral grease trap, commercial ventilation and wipe down surfaces.
- Comprehensive fitout specification
- Ability to serve meals to a remote location or sell direct from the kitchen itself
The standard container kitchen for hire includes:
- Refrigerator, freezer and dry storage space
- Prep area
- Steamer oven, baking oven and excellent ventilation
- Plating area
- Handbasin complete with soap and hand towels
- Semi separate dishwash area includes pre rinse and pass through dishwasher
Optional equipment includes:
- Integral generator power supply
- Gas fryer
- Larger baking oven
- Cold food delivery carts/clearing trolleys.
- 20 litre mixer
- Hot water boiler or urn
- Utensils and servingware
- Extra dry store space.
- 1 x 5 Pin, 3Ph, 400V + Earth, 32Amps per Phase Socket outlet
- 1 x 15mm Potable water supply
- 1 x 50mm Sewer/Waste water connection
- Flat, level site with truck access
*Transport is additional to hire rates. Contact us for more info.
STANDARD FLOOR PLAN:
ALTERNATIVE FLOOR PLAN:
FULLY TRANSPORTABLE BY ROAD, RAIL OR SEA: