Changing detergent and/or rinse aid pump tubes on Starline hood type dishwashers
Require: set of disposal gloves, screwdrivers, replacement detergent or rinse aid tube (click here to order online), rags/towel, pliers/poly grips, small plastic container (optional)
- Turn dishwasher off on the dishwasher and at the wall - THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT!
- Remove Detergent or aid hoses from the respective bottle
- Unscrew the front panel of the dishwasher
- Locate detergent (clear tube)/rinse aid (blue tube) pump
- Loosen inlet and outlet tubes on detergent/rinse aid pump (you may need pilers to loosen these)
- Remove transparent lid to remove the detergent/rinse aid pump tube
- Replace tube
- Reassemble in the reverse order
- Switch on dishwasher at the wall and on the machine
- Prime pumps by holding down the Detergent prime switch till you can see detergent following into the wash tank
We have a wide range of spare parts available and a very small portion of these are now available to buy online. For Dishwasher parts please click here.
When to call a service technician
Before calling for service, please review our trouble-shooting information in your user manual, as you may be able to correct a problem with your appliance by following these guidelines.
For more service help or for spare parts, contact us on email@example.com