Changing detergent and/or rinse aid pump tubes on Electrolux hood type dishwashers
Require: set of disposal gloves, screwdrivers, replacement detergent or rinse aid tube (click here to order online), rags/towel, pliers/poly grips, small plastic container (optional)
- Turn dishwasher off on the dishwasher and at the wall - THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT!
- Remove Detergent or aid hoses from the respective bottle
- Unscrew the front panel of the dishwasher
- Unscrew electrical panel to open access to the pumps
- Locate detergent (clear tube)/rinse aid (blue tube) pump
- Loosen inlet and outlet tubes on detergent/rinse aid pump (you may need pilers to loosen these)
- Remove pump cover to remove the detergent/rinse aid pump tube
- Replace tube
- Reassemble in the reverse order
- Switch on dishwasher at the wall and on the machine
- Prime pumps as shown below, till detergent can be see flowing into the wash tank
To Prime the pumps or to activeate the dispensers manually you need to simultaneously press the buttons (as shown in the picture). If necessary, repeat this operation several times.
We have a wide range of spare parts available and a very small portion of these are now available to buy online. For Dishwasher parts please click here.
When to call a service technician
Before calling for service, please review our trouble-shooting information in your user manual, as you may be able to correct a problem with your appliance by following these guidelines.
For more service help or for spare parts, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org