Knee Operated Hand Basin with Tempering Valve
The Knee Operated Wash Basin is designed with the full front knee operated panel to provide easy access to hygienic hand washing. This commercial kitchen unit comes with an integrated stainless steel splashback with bevelled top to comply with the health and plumbing requirements. Integrated splashback allows for wall mount without need to run pipe in wall. The most popular option for kitchens has a tempering valve pre-fitted to provide comfort and improved cleaning. With the optional tempering valve, this basin meets AS 4674 for the design, construction and fit out of food premises.
- Pressing the full width front panel for effective hands free activated time flow hand washing and water saving
- Includes hygienic/aerated WELS rated high rise spout for easy access and minimum splash with plumbing components supplied with this fixture are marked with watermark licence
- Integrated 300mm splashback/spout/and shroud enclose plumbing for maximum kitchen hygiene with sturdy stainless steel construction ensures lifelong service
- Easy mount stainless steel wall brackets have multiple fixing holes for a quick installation by plumber
- Suitable for use where disabled access is required and complies with AS 1428.1-2009 for disabled access
- Dimensions of 560 x 460 x 800mm
Contact us for a delivery quote on items over $500.